As part of a signalling power supply reinforcement project, a battery-backed 80kVA supply point had been partly installed but not connected or commissioned.
The system design was not able to be realised with the workscope defined in the original contract, and the project had been abandoned. Three years later, Antagrade were awarded a contract to reconcile the design to supply both the equipment and services necessary to commission and integrate the system with the Network Rail power supply and SCADA systems.
Our works comprised:
- Design development and production of Form B designs for all High Voltage, Low Voltage, protection and control cabling
- Strategy development for UPS, Transformer, Signalling distribution panel and protection testing including critical supplies transfer
- Management of design changes to UPS and SCADA systems at site and in Control Room
- Project Management and Administration
- Isolation, reconfiguration, termination and testing of HV cables
- LV supplies cabling, testing and commissioning
Back to all Case Studies